servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Van <mvangeert...@comcast.net>
Subject Using Karaf to deploy large Projects, like Servicemix
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 03:43:16 GMT

The project I'm on requires the use of 136 different bundles, and I've
figured out how to use a features.xml file to ensure they are all deployed
properly.  One question I have after studying how Servicemix deploys into
Karaf, is how do you create a new directory for jbi inside of the /data
directory?  What are the benefits of this?  I could gush about how pro you
are, but hey, you already know that.  So how should I proceed?  I have the
features xml file ready to go, but I'd rather use a solution along the lines
of what you folks do. Create a directory in data and go from there.

Anyhow, thanks for your time.