servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Starting the documentation project
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 13:52:29 GMT
Do you want me to start exporting the Karaf User's guide in docbook ?
 Charles, you were talking about generating some doc from the commands ....
Let me know if you need some help.

Gert, for the maven plugin, is the plan to keep things in confluence and
reuse it in docbook, or do migrate it slowly over to docbook ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet