servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From subanu <sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Spring 3.0.0.RELEASE with ServiceMix 4
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:38:14 GMT

Hi, everyone,
I have create a CXF web service using serivicesmix-cxf-se components. And I
have also some spring beans with Spring 3.0.0.RELEASE in the service unites.

When I'm deploying the module in the servicesMix4 / serviceMix3.3.1 I'm
getting the deployment time exception. here I have given that important
potion of the stack-trace. - Attachment 1

I have look to the servicesMix 4 and 3.3.1 there are using spring2.5.6, then
If I change the spring version to 2.5.6 in my project, its work perfectly.
But the problem I have to go with Spring 3.0.0.RELEASE version, cos it have
some advantages over 2.5.6.
 How can I resolve this issue.??
Thank you,
Subanu

Attachment 1

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'sessionFactory' defined in file
[E:\ApacheFoundation\ApacheSe
rvicemix\apache-servicemix-3.3.1\data\smx\service-assemblies\upload-solution-cxf-sa\version_6\sus\servicemix-cxf-se\upload-solutionSESU\xbean.xml]:
Initializati
on of bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.reflect.MalformedParameterizedTypeException
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:480)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:269)
        ... 90 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.MalformedParameterizedTypeException
        at
sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects.ParameterizedTypeImpl.validateConstructorArguments(ParameterizedTypeImpl.java:42)
        at
sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects.ParameterizedTypeImpl.(ParameterizedTypeImpl.java:35)
        at
sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects.ParameterizedTypeImpl.make(ParameterizedTypeImpl.java:77)
        at
sun.reflect.generics.factory.CoreReflectionFactory.makeParameterizedType(CoreReflectionFactory.java:86)
        at
sun.reflect.generics.visitor.Reifier.visitClassTypeSignature(Reifier.java:122)
        at
sun.reflect.generics.tree.ClassTypeSignature.accept(ClassTypeSignature.java:31)
        at
sun.reflect.generics.repository.ClassRepository.getSuperInterfaces(ClassRepository.java:82)
        at java.lang.Class.getGenericInterfaces(Class.java:794)
        at
org.springframework.core.GenericTypeResolver.getTypeVariableMap(GenericTypeResolver.java:161)
        at
org.springframework.core.GenericTypeResolver.resolveReturnType(GenericTypeResolver.java:99)
        at
org.springframework.beans.GenericTypeAwarePropertyDescriptor.getPropertyType(GenericTypeAwarePropertyDescriptor.java:88)
        at
org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate.convertIfNecessary(TypeConverterDelegate.java:138)
        at
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.convertForProperty(BeanWrapperImpl.java:386)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.convertForProperty(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1289)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1250)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1010)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:472)
        ... 99 more