servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Roepke, Filekeys" <michael.roe...@filekeys.com>
Subject Re: Service Mix mvn install Problem, missing google jars
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 13:12:04 GMT
Hi again Freeman,

I tried this without my Sonatype Nexus Maven Reposirory Manager, but
then I get following erroer during mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install.
The Project ServiceMix NMR Core can find two snapshots... Do I have to
add someting manually?

[INFO] Building Apache ServiceMix NMR Core
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] [dependency:copy {execution: copy-legal}]
[INFO] Configured Artifact: org.apache.servicemix.legal:legal:?:xml
[INFO] Copying legal-1.0.xml to
D:\projects\filekeys\tools\apache\apache-servicemix-4.0\tmp\all\nmr\nmr\core\target\legal\legal.xml
Downloading: http://download.java.net/maven/1/org.apache.servicemix/poms/servicemix-utils-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading: http://download.java.net/maven/1/org.apache.camel/poms/camel-core-2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading: http://download.java.net/maven/1/org.apache.servicemix/jars/servicemix-utils-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Downloading: http://download.java.net/maven/1/org.apache.camel/jars/camel-core-2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.camel:camel-core:jar:2.1-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.camel
-DartifactId=camel-core -Dversion=2.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.camel
-DartifactId=camel-core -Dversion=2.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -Drepos
toryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.servicemix.nmr:org.apache.servicemix.nmr.core:bundle:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.camel:camel-core:jar:2.1-SNAPSHOT

2) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-utils:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix
-DartifactId=servicemix-utils -Dversion=1.2.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix
-DartifactId=servicemix-utils -Dversion=1.2.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=
url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.servicemix.nmr:org.apache.servicemix.nmr.core:bundle:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-utils:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
2 required artifacts are missing.

Thanks for a clue!
Michael

2009/11/4 Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> They are in [1]
> [1]http://scriptengines.googlecode.com/svn/m2-repo/
>
> Could you check if you can access this link,it works for me. And we already
> put this url to the repository of pom.xml, so you shouldn't encounter any
> problem
>
> Maybe just a temporary network issue or firewall issue for you?
> Freeman
> On 2009-11-4, at 下午5:16, Michael Roepke, Filekeys wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> when I run mvn install on the latest servicemix4 source, there are
>> jars missing and I dont know in which maven repository I to find them.
>>
>> The missing jars are from com.google.code
>>
>> scriptengines-groovy, ...-javascript, etc...
>>
>> Does someone know in which M2_REPO I can find them?
>>
>> Thanks for any hint!
>>
>> Cheers
>>

>> --
>> Filekeys Ltd.