servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Roepke, Filekeys" <michael.roe...@filekeys.com>
Subject Re: Service Mix mvn install Problem, missing google jars
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 09:49:09 GMT
Hi Freeman,

thanks a lot for this quick answer. I am using Sonatype Nexus Maven
Repository. I always check for temporary network problems, but in this
case the error came constantly.
So if I check out the latest SMX4 source I find all necessary repos in
the poms, as you said. I try that asap.

Thanks again very much for your help!
Michael

2009/11/4 Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> They are in [1]
> [1]http://scriptengines.googlecode.com/svn/m2-repo/
>
> Could you check if you can access this link,it works for me. And we already
> put this url to the repository of pom.xml, so you shouldn't encounter any
> problem
>
> Maybe just a temporary network issue or firewall issue for you?
> Freeman
> On 2009-11-4, at 下午5:16, Michael Roepke, Filekeys wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> when I run mvn install on the latest servicemix4 source, there are
>> jars missing and I dont know in which maven repository I to find them.
>>
>> The missing jars are from com.google.code
>>
>> scriptengines-groovy, ...-javascript, etc...
>>
>> Does someone know in which M2_REPO I can find them?
>>
>> Thanks for any hint!
>>
>> Cheers
>>

>> --
>> Filekeys Ltd.