servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Custine <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releases with Nexus?
Date Sun, 10 May 2009 18:38:13 GMT
+1

Chris

On May 10, 2009 2:57 AM, "Gert Vanthienen" <gert.vanthienen@gmail.com>
wrote:

L.S.,

Before we start releasing ServiceMix 3.3.1 with the 2009.01
components, we also need to release the ServiceMix parent POM.  I
think this is a good occasion to start using Nexus for releases.  This
will allow us to do the staging of artifacts for a vote and promoting
them into central repo afterwards as explained in
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html.  If we
decide to go down this route, I'll ask infra to set this up at the
Nexus end and will do the necessary changes to the parent POM before
releasing that.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com