servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.0.5
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 01:42:08 GMT
On Feb 19, 2008 6:31 PM, Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@iona.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> SM-1232 don't need fix in cxf-2.0.5.
>
> I just change cxf-version  to cxf-2.0.5-snapshot in servicemix 3.2.2
> branch since cxf-2.0.4 is released so cxf-2.04-snapshot is useless and I
> want all new update in cxf-2.0.5-snapshot could be picked up by
> servicemix 3.2.2, so far I believe the released cxf-2.0.4-incubator is
> fine for servicemix 3.2.2

I hope that at a minimum that a fully clean build was performed before
committing such changes. This includes moving aside your local Maven
repo to perform the build. Previous upgrades to newer versions of CXF
were done without testing the rest of the build and this caused Chris
and I *many* hours of headache trying to fix the resolution of
dependencies.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/