servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing lists
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:10:12 GMT
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:43 +0000 (GMT Standard Time), Terry Cox
<terry@meta-concepts.com> wrote:
> Couple of minor issues I have noticed:
>
> Bamboo build notices are still being delivered to the old
> geronimo.apache.org address rather than the new one.

Yeah, we probably need to update it.

> Some mailings in servicemix-users are also still going to the geronimo
> address, so we may have an incorrect URL somewhere.

I believe that messages can still be sent to the old mailing list
address and they are forwarded to the new list address. That's how
most mailing lists are handled at the ASF when they're moved.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/