servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@iona.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.0.5
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 01:31:26 GMT
Hi Chris,

SM-1232 don't need fix in cxf-2.0.5.

I just change cxf-version  to cxf-2.0.5-snapshot in servicemix 3.2.2
branch since cxf-2.0.4 is released so cxf-2.04-snapshot is useless and I
want all new update in cxf-2.0.5-snapshot could be picked up by
servicemix 3.2.2, so far I believe the released cxf-2.0.4-incubator is
fine for servicemix 3.2.2

Best Regards

Freeman