servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 2.0.5
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:34:56 GMT

Chris,

We'll probably be doing a 2.0.5 around mid/end march.   Possibly around
the same time as 2.1.

If you need it sooner, we can probably accomodate that as well.   Just
ask on cxf-dev/cxf-user.    Just keep in mind, cxf is still in the
incubator so releases take a bit of extra time.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA