servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Status of Smx4 / CXF integration
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:06:00 GMT
Hi Freeman, could you give a quick update on the Smx4 / CXF integration you
have been working on ?
While at JavaOne, I was working on EJB3 integration and I think they are
quite similar.  Maybe there is a way to make them work together.
My main point was to be able to deploy annotated POJOs (JAX-WS or EJB3)
without any additional informations, and these POJOs would be wired onto the
NMR: all annotated POJOs would be registered as endpoints on the NMR, and
eventually exposed through SOAP / HTTP (for web services).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet