servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From "Janne Savukoski" <ja...@savukoski.name>
Subject Re: SOAP binding/serialization
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:00:16 GMT
Np with the delay, I'm surviving fine with my patches. :) I thought
the case might be something like this and the soap2 looked really
promising. No need to hurry, at least just for me. As my patches work
for now, I can wait for an actual release. And I /urge/ you not to
waste any time on expanding the soon-to-be-legacy soap-component.

Btw., what's the status with xfire?