servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Zoppello <zoppe...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: Access to JNDI Resources by java code
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:30:09 GMT
Ok Guillaume,

The following code is working:

EndpointComponentContext aContext = (EndpointComponentContext)getContext();
InitialContext jndiContext = aContext.getNamingContext();
DataSource ds = (DataSource)jndiContext.lookup("java:comp/env/jdbc/metadb");

My problems were due to the fact that i had an error with db connection but
there i was not able to detect this so the datasource were not bound and
there was
the NameNotFoundException.

Andrea