servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From abrighton <Allan.Brigh...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: servicemix-ftp: FtpPollingEndpoint?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:36:30 GMT

Thanks for checking in the changes.
I tried out the ftp component and noticed a few minor issues so far:

* The oro jar is missing (the version isn't specified in the top level
servicemix pom.xml and it is not
  found at runtime. (What is the best way to deal with this? I just copied
it to servicemix/lib for now.)

* I get an endless loop on "." (using pureftp server on Linux):

DEBUG - FtpComponent                   - Polling directory /tmp/ftpPull
DEBUG - FileComponent                  - Service unit started
DEBUG - FtpComponent                   - Polling directory /tmp/ftpPull/.
DEBUG - FtpComponent                   - Polling directory /tmp/ftpPull/./.
DEBUG - FtpComponent                   - Polling directory
/tmp/ftpPull/././.
DEBUG - FtpComponent                   - Polling directory
/tmp/ftpPull/./././.
DEBUG - FtpComponent                   - Polling directory
/tmp/ftpPull/././././.

So we need to ignore "." and "..".

Can we also add servicemix-ftp to the list of components, so that it is
installed in the components dir by default?

Thanks,
Allan