servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip Dodds" <philip.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactor samples to use the maven jbi plugin
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:05:38 GMT
The manve tooling now does all the packaging for SA and SU's :

see

http://www.servicemix.org/site/working-with-service-units.html

http://www.servicemix.org/site/working-with-service-assemblies.html

The problem with the xbean classpath has been discussed a little,  and I
think we are trying to work out whether it would be best placed in
ServiceMix or in XBean.