sentry-dev mailing list archives

From Sravya Tirukkovalur <sra...@cloudera.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Sentry from the Incubator
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 21:50:28 GMT
Vote to Graduate Sentry is now closed! Here is the tally:

+1 (binding): 6 votes
Prasad Mujumdar
Arvind Prabhakar
Patrick Hunt
Gregory Chanan
Lenni Kuff
Sravya Tirukkovalur

+1 (non binding): 6 votes
Colm O hEigeartaigh
Dapeng Sun
Colin Ma(Ma Jun Jie)
Vamsee Yarlagadda
Hao Hao
Anne Yu

+0: 0 votes

-1: 0 votes

Thanks to all who participated in the voting! I will now go ahead and
start the [DISCUSS] thread on incubator list.

--
Sravya Tirukkovalur