santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Cantor, Scott" <canto...@osu.edu>
Subject RE: Call for vote on xml-security-c 2.0.1
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 13:32:38 GMT
I'd like to get a couple of votes by end of week if possible, today preferably.

The changes are these two commits, just adding null string and node checks.

I'll be digging into it further once the known issue is patched to identify other possible
trouble spots but the ETA on that is unknown.

-- Scott