santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Recovering XML Signature via JAXB
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 15:17:04 GMT
According to the schema, the Signature Element is a SignatureType:

<element name="Signature" type="ds:SignatureType"/>

and the SignatureType is available in the bindings directory:

https://github.com/apache/santuario-java/blob/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/xml/security/binding/xmldsig/SignatureType.java

The JAXB bindings are used by the streaming XML Security implementation,
and are not designed to be used in a standalone way. You might be able to
re-use the streaming code for your purpose though. Take a look at some of
the tests, for example:

https://github.com/apache/santuario-java/blob/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/xml/security/test/stax/signature/SignatureVerificationTest.java

Colm.

--