santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Cantor, Scott" <canto...@osu.edu>
Subject RC3 (was Re: xml-security-c 2.0.0 RC2 posted)
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2018 00:59:19 GMT
I've uploaded a third RC with a number of autoconf changes but no code changes. This is probably
the final build unless something comes up.

-- Scott

´╗┐On 6/11/18, 9:02 PM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:

Signed copies of RC2 of the upcoming C++ library upgrade are available [1] for testing.

The lag since RC1 was used to identify some additional improvements I needed in the API, and
continued build cleanup. I believe this is close to final, barring any further problems, and
is feature-frozen.

I have time off later this week but will call for a vote next week.

Note that while Solaris support is officially dropped, if any build bugs pop up there, which
is likely, I can take patches before the release is done.

-- Scott

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/santuario/c-library/