santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Release Apache Santuario - XML Security for Java 2.0.11 (take II)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 08:40:26 GMT
Yes, the DocumentBuilder pool has been replaced by the ThreadLocal patch
attached to SANTUARIO-394. I'll reply to the private list with more
information.

Colm.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 11:26 PM, Brent Putman <putmanb@georgetown.edu>
wrote:

> On 6/6/18 3:55 PM, Cantor, Scott wrote:
>
> Colm, I got a little spooked by all those commits and reverts, can you clarify exactly
what the "fix" was and what portions of the code were impacted?

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com