santuario-dev mailing list archives

From tobias <tobias.w...@t-systems.com>
Subject Re: Optional ID of attached element
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 11:58:31 GMT
I`m getting this error when I try to verify a signed xml. The problem is it
has not ID and therefore I tried to disable the ID mapping by removing this
line of code signedElement.setIdAttributeNS(null, "Id", true);

Out customers delivers a xml file where always the root element is the part
which is being signed by default. Don`t know how to handle a signed xml file
without an id as maker.

Caused by: org.apache.xml.security.utils.resolver.ResourceResolverException:
Cannot resolve element with ID SignedProperties-1430866800583
	at
org.apache.xml.security.utils.resolver.implementations.ResolverFragment.engineResolveURI(ResolverFragment.java:81)
~[xmlsec-2.0.4.jar:2.0.4]
	at
org.apache.xml.security.utils.resolver.ResourceResolver.resolve(ResourceResolver.java:288)
~[xmlsec-2.0.4.jar:2.0.4]
	at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.getContentsBeforeTransformation(Reference.java:426)
~[xmlsec-2.0.4.jar:2.0.4]
	at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.dereferenceURIandPerformTransforms(Reference.java:606)
~[xmlsec-2.0.4.jar:2.0.4]
	at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.calculateDigest(Reference.java:718)
~[xmlsec-2.0.4.jar:2.0.4]
	at org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.verify(Reference.java:787)
~[xmlsec-2.0.4.jar:2.0.4]
	at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.Manifest.verifyReferences(Manifest.java:334)
~[xmlsec-2.0.4.jar:2.0.4]