santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Cantor, Scott" <canto...@osu.edu>
Subject Re: Santuario xml-security-c 1.7.3 release candidate posted, call for vote
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:34:47 GMT
On 3/11/15, 5:30 AM, "Colm O hEigeartaigh" <coheigea@apache.org> wrote:

>Is this an official RC that you plan on uploading to the main Apache distribution server?

The ASF process does not allow non-official/voted releases to be put into the main distribution
server or any kind of repository. Until it's voted out, it has to be unofficially hosted.

> If so we need a link to a tag used to generate the release, e.g. one of these:
>
>http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/santuario/xml-security-cpp/tags/

I can't tag until the vote. I could create an RC tag, but the vote is over the specific sources
in that tarball, same as every other time.

>What is the xerces dependency included above? Is it an official Xerces release, and if
so is it intended for inclusion with Santuario?

It will be an official release next week, but it has nothing to do with this vote, I'm stuck
dealing with Xerces now in addition to this library. They just both happen to be hosted in
the same place.

-- Scott