santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WARNING : A/V UNSCANNABLE]AW: [WARNING : A/V UNSCANNABLE]AW: [VOTE] - Release Apache Santuario - XML Security for Java 2.0.3
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:28:26 GMT
I checked with my testcase using "PurchaseOrder" as the node to sign +
adding the enveloped transform first, and the interop test works fine.
Maybe start from there and try to figure out why your testcase isn't
working?

https://github.com/coheigea/testcases/tree/master/apache/santuario/santuario-xml-signature

Colm.