santuario-dev mailing list archives

From SM <skypem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding References as input streams in Santuario-c++
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:00:51 GMT
>Most uses of detached signatures are for creating "packages" of associated
>files where the reference to the file is relative and the signature
>document accompanies the file.

I see. That is exactly what I need to do. Sign parts in an  OPC
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Packaging_Conventions>   package and keep
the detached signatures in the package. All the URLs of the references will
be relative.

The problem is that such a reference may not be a file resource but a stream
resource. So for signing and verifying the URL must be read in as a stream
and then used.

~Saswat.