santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Giger <gi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: newbie - decryption stream using stax
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 17:47:05 GMT
Hi,

>                 XMLStreamReader securityStreamReader =
> inboundXMLSec.processInMessage(
>                                 xmlStreamReader, null, eventListener);

> 		while (securityStreamReader.hasNext()) {
> 			securityStreamReader.next();
> 		}

Question: What does the while loop above exactly do?

> 		Document document = StAX2DOM.readDoc(
> 				XMLUtils.createDocumentBuilder(false),
> securityStreamReader); return document;
> 	}

> The output is:
> result:

When you have found the answer you will see that this is the
expected output from the above code. Also it will be
very easy for you to change the code so that it works
as desired/expected.

Please share the solution or come back if my tip didn't help you.

Thanks,

Marc