santuario-dev mailing list archives

From mujahedsyed <msyed1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie - decryption stream using stax
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:04:29 GMT
Hi Marc,

Thanks for looking into this ticket. I appreciate your hints but I would
like to let you know that I am new to both StAX and encryption concepts.

>From the hints you provided I am thinking that you wish to say while loop
reads everything so nothing more is left for the other method to read.

As advised by Colm my understanding is also that the while loop is reading
the stream, adding to this there is a listener pattern so it is collecting
security events.

The expected output from below statement is that a document object is
returned which has decrypted xml in it.

Document document = StAX2DOM.readDoc(
> > >                               XMLUtils.createDocumentBuilder(false),
> > > securityStreamReader); return document;

Please correct me if you think I am wrong, appreciate your assistance and
time.

Thanks
Regards
Mujahed Syed