santuario-dev mailing list archives

From mujahedsyed <msyed1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie - decryption stream using stax
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:59:40 GMT
Hi Colm,

Apologies for delay in responding, I was away. Thanks for the response.

Yes I tried mvn clean install following is the output:

Running org.apache.coheigea.santuario.xmlencryption.EncryptionStAXTest
result:
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.063 sec

Also, the document that is returned by the readDoc method in StAX2DOM class
is null, I have verified that by repositioning debug point on the return
statement of the method.

Thanks.
Regards,
Mujahed Syed