santuario-dev mailing list archives

From mujahedsyed <msyed1...@gmail.com>
Subject newbie - decryption stream using stax
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:22:57 GMT
Hi,

I have followed sample test cases and observed that I am able to encrypt my
xml successfully but when I try to decrypt and use the decryptUsingStAX
method in EncryptionUtils it returns void unlike the encryptionUsingStax
that returned ByteArrayOutputStream.

So, for encryption I was easily able to write the encrypted file to the xml
file. But for decryption I am unable to figure out how I can proceed I have
been trying various things; like I changed the return type of
decryptionusingStax method to document and at the end of the method I had

Document document = StAX2DOM.readDoc(
				XMLUtils.createDocumentBuilder(false), securityStreamReader);
		return document

But this is returning empty xml file.

I have also followed advise to review this class
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/santuario/xml-security-java/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/xml/security/test/stax/encryption/DecryptionTest.java?revision=1589370&view=co
but unfortunately because I am using Stax I am unable to work around this.

The problem for me is that I am new both to Stax concepts and xml security
and really finding it difficult to return byteoutputarryastream for
decryptionusingstax method and would really appreciate if someone can throw
some light.

Thanks very much in advance,
Regards
Mujahed