santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Mullan <sean.mul...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: XML Signature Validation Fails
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:22:32 GMT
I would need a reproduceable test case to help debug this, i.e - the
signed XML and certificate or whatever key is needed to verify the
signature.

--Sean

On 10/10/2013 05:11 PM, Terry, Ryan wrote:
> I have.  Anything more recent than 1.6.0_17 fails.  This includes everything from 1.7.0
that I have tested.

> Ryan Terry

contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not
the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and
delete the message and any attachments from your system.