santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Johnson <jacob.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to locate satisfiable bearer SubjectConfirmation in assertion
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:21:58 GMT
I need some help understanding an error provided by the SP.  The error
message looks like this:

opensaml::FatalProfileException at (http://localhost/login/SAML2/POST)

Unable to locate satisfiable bearer SubjectConfirmation in assertion.

The subject in my SAML assertion looks like this:

<saml:Subject><saml:NameID
Format="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:unspecified">999999000</saml:NameID><saml:SubjectConfirmation
Method="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:cm:bearer"><saml:SubjectConfirmationData
NotOnOrAfter="2013-07-24T17:08:34.262Z" Recipient="http://ip-10-15-141-173.[my
company
domain].com/login/SAML2/POST"/></saml:SubjectConfirmation></saml:Subject>

I suspect it has something to do with either: 1.) the Format of NameID or
2.) the Recipient URL name does not match URL in the error message.

I don't have control over the SAML format as the IDP is controlled by
another department in my company.

Any help/direction would be appreciated.

Jake