santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Renato Forti" <re...@acm.org>
Subject ENC: RES: Build on C++ version on Ubuntu (gcc 4.8)
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 14:27:29 GMT
Hi,

I found one package, that hold the needed lib:

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev

but, now I have a new problem (see last line):

checking whether Xerces XMLElement has ::setIdAttribute(XMLCh*, bool)... yes

checking whether Xerces DOMImplementationLS has DOMLSSerializer... yes
checking whether Xerces DOMEntity uses getInputEncoding()... yes
checking for Xalan in system includes... no - WARNING - configuring for no
Xalan
checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config checking for OpenSSL
cflags...
checking for OpenSSL libraries... -lssl -lcrypto
checking for const input buffers in OpenSSL... yes
checking for non-broken AES support... yes checking for GCM support... yes
checking whether PKCS1_MGF1 is declared... yes
checking whether EVP_PKEY_set1_EC_KEY is declared... yes
checking whether EVP_sha512 is declared... yes
checking whether EVP_CIPHER_CTX_set_padding is declared... yes
checking whether CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data is declared... yes
checking for const input buffer in loadX509Base64Bin... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `Makefile.in'

What is wrong? Any idea?

Thanks again!
 --
 Renato