santuario-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Giovanni D'Ascola" <giovanni.dasc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclusive C14N fails with JDOM Documents
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 15:15:53 GMT
I found the problem, it is a bug in JDOM 2.0.4 (
https://github.com/hunterhacker/jdom/issues/115): 'xmlns' prefix and URI
for Namespace declarations are not correctly set by DOMOutputter.
This bug has been fixed in the latest release, 2.0.5.

2013/5/2 Giovanni D'Ascola <giovanni.dascola@gmail.com>

> Sorry, there is no extra whitespace between the left angle bracket and the
> tag name "CommandMessage" in the xml documents.
>
>
> 2013/5/2 Giovanni D'Ascola <giovanni.dascola@gmail.com>
>
>> I added a test case.
>>
>> Here is the original XML Document:
>>
>> <
>> CommandMessage xmlns=*"http://www.cryptomathic.com/ckms"* xmlns:xsi=*"
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"*><Commands Count=*"1"*><
>> PushServerPublicKeyCommand><SerialNumber>202</SerialNumber><Target>COPS</
>> Target><KeyInfo xmlns=*"http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"*><KeyValue><
>> RSAKeyValue><Modulus>
>> 8RYsssohlzZit+OKHp2C/r88g4Q2DosbJZvnO0SDlFeCAZmsTbR8JSR1dBaD3DKAyirBYZAzs13MtsT0phyppuO7rOEO6OimkNAV/4n03/0xLkH/gnGbjs7H+ntfoLnoftLwf7YCzZPhHy5GfERUHXzoVoO3t9aMBZzVxY/u2T3za2445y7Bhhed2zJQpwZTCnDGS6RH9WBCRxvJAJ/oocsl/84UC4lJobXTVQY476AeOwWsmtEs7E5UNstVxsJ88YmB7lVxxOYdq3W14jkxwItpCMzU6xJZzdAu+sqng4QU8jx6sgwVU55Nnfrw4nkoxiwMGjREBF/M8OxXrgPoww==
>> </Modulus><Exponent>AQAB</Exponent></RSAKeyValue></KeyValue></KeyInfo></
>> PushServerPublicKeyCommand></Commands></CommandMessage>
>>
>> Here is the canonicalized XML Document:
>>
>> <
>> CommandMessage xmlns=*"http://www.cryptomathic.com/ckms"*><Commands Count
>> =*"1"*><PushServerPublicKeyCommand><SerialNumber>202</SerialNumber><
>> Target>COPS</Target><KeyInfo xmlns=*"http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"*
>> ><KeyValue><RSAKeyValue><Modulus>
>> 8RYsssohlzZit+OKHp2C/r88g4Q2DosbJZvnO0SDlFeCAZmsTbR8JSR1dBaD3DKAyirBYZAzs13MtsT0phyppuO7rOEO6OimkNAV/4n03/0xLkH/gnGbjs7H+ntfoLnoftLwf7YCzZPhHy5GfERUHXzoVoO3t9aMBZzVxY/u2T3za2445y7Bhhed2zJQpwZTCnDGS6RH9WBCRxvJAJ/oocsl/84UC4lJobXTVQY476AeOwWsmtEs7E5UNstVxsJ88YmB7lVxxOYdq3W14jkxwItpCMzU6xJZzdAu+sqng4QU8jx6sgwVU55Nnfrw4nkoxiwMGjREBF/M8OxXrgPoww==
>> </Modulus><Exponent>AQAB</Exponent></RSAKeyValue></KeyValue></KeyInfo></
>> PushServerPublicKeyCommand></Commands></CommandMessage>
>>
>> Below is the code if the test case:
>>
>> *public* *void* test2()
>>
>> *throws* IOException, FileNotFoundException, SAXException,
>> ParserConfigurationException, CanonicalizationException,
>>
>> InvalidCanonicalizerException, TransformerException,
>> XMLSignatureException, XMLSecurityException, JDOMException {
>>
>> Document doc =
>> *this*.db.parse(getAbsolutePath("src/mytest/example1.xml"));
>>
>> // From W3C Document to JDOM Document
>>
>> org.jdom2.input.DOMBuilder jdomBuilder =
>> *new* org.jdom2.input.DOMBuilder();
>>
>> org.jdom2.Document jdomDocument = jdomBuilder.build(doc);
>>
>> // From JDOM Document to W3C Document
>>
>> org.jdom2.output.DOMOutputter outputter =
>> *new* org.jdom2.output.DOMOutputter();
>>
>> Document doc2= outputter.output(jdomDocument);
>>
>>  Node root2 = doc2.getElementsByTagNameNS(
>> "http://www.cryptomathic.com/ckms", "CommandMessage").item(0);
>>
>>  Canonicalizer20010315Excl c =
>> *new* Canonicalizer20010315ExclOmitComments();
>>
>> *byte*[] reference = JavaUtils.*getBytesFromFile*(getAbsolutePath(
>> "src/mytest/example1_c14nized.xml"));
>>
>> *byte*
>> [] result = c.engineCanonicalizeSubTree(root2);
>>
>>   *boolean* equals = java.security.MessageDigest.*isEqual*(reference,
>> result);
>>
>> *assertTrue*(equals);
>>
>> }
>>
>>
>>  2013/4/29 Giovanni D'Ascola <giovanni.dascola@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> here is the problem: start with a W3C Document (JDK6), modify it with
>>> JDOM
>>> 2.0.4, create a new W3C Document from the modified JDOM Document whith
>>> the
>>> DOMOutputter output() method, apply ExclC14N to it, canonicalization
>>> fails
>>> with Apache Santuario 1.4.7 (but not with IBM XML Crypto Provider). For
>>> instance, superfluos xml namespace declarations are not removed. If I
>>> write the modified JDOM Document to a String and then parse this String
>>> to
>>> a W3C document, Santuario canonicalization on thisi document works
>>> perfectly.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message