santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Cantor, Scott" <canto...@osu.edu>
Subject Re: headers to include for example code
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 14:21:00 GMT
On 5/28/13 10:13 AM, "Adrian Stern" <adrian.stern@screenfood.com> wrote:

>I've got the example to work. The ssl cert one that is.
>Now I have to rewrite it so it's using the whole RSA stuff.

This isn't an SSL-related project, so I don't know what that means.

>So this project is not currently under development? Would it be wise to
>move to another?

It's maintained, and will be until such time as I have the opportunity to
replace it or rewrite it for Shibboleth, at which time the only supported
feaures will be the features needed for SAML signatures and encryption.

I add new features and algorithms occasionally, on the basis of what my
project needs. I have absolutely no investment in the code beyond my own
project, but will fix bugs if they're reported.

I don't know if that means it's under development or not. There are no
other C++ XML signature and encryption libraries. There's one in C. As far
as I know, there is nothing else of any significance out there unless
you're Windows only.

-- Scott