santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Stern <adrian.st...@screenfood.com>
Subject RE: headers to include for example code
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 14:38:43 GMT
>This isn't an SSL-related project, so I don't know what that means.

I mean the example I got to work uses an OpenSSLCryptoX905 CA. And what I need is for it to
work with my simple public key. As far as I know is my xml signed after W3C xml dsig.

> As far as I know, there is nothing else of any significance out there unless you're Windows
only.

Yea. There is Crypt++ which seems to provide this feature at a very low level but except of
that I didn't find much useful. It's actually too bad since this feature isn't so exotic in
my opinion.

Well I will stick with your project. Worst case, I will just fork it :-)

Freundliche Grüsse / Best Regards / Meilleures salutations
Adrian Stern

Adrian Stern
Software Developer