santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Stern <adrian.st...@screenfood.com>
Subject RE: headers to include for example code
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 14:13:54 GMT
I've got the example to work. The ssl cert one that is.
Now I have to rewrite it so it's using the whole RSA stuff.

So this project is not currently under development? Would it be wise to move to another?

The tipp with the helper tools could be worth a try. If the code does not enlighten me, then
I could just invoke them and use the exit code instead.
Thanks

Freundliche Grüsse / Best Regards / Meilleures salutations
Adrian Stern

-----Original Message-----
From: Cantor, Scott [mailto:cantor.2@osu.edu]
Sent: 28 May 2013 16:00
To: dev@santuario.apache.org
Subject: Re: headers to include for example code

On 5/28/13 8:37 AM, "Adrian Stern" <adrian.stern@screenfood.com> wrote:

>I am trying to get the ³A simple validation example² to work at:
>http://santuario.apache.org/cprogramming.html
>But i just cannot figure out which headers to include and where they are.
>How do C++ programmers figure out this stuff anyway?

By reading the source code, unfortunately, and knowing a great deal about the subject matter.
I inherited the code base and I maintain it on behalf of my project, but documenting it is
just not going to happen, not by me anyway. Sorry.

If you have an API question, I can answer it (mostly, there are exceptions in parts I don't
use), but "how do I do X" is just far beyond what I can provide help with.

The samples do help, a little, though I find that the utilities like checksig, siginf, etc.
help more.

-- Scott

Diese E-Mail und ihre Anhänge enthalten vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail inklusive Anhänge. Das unerlaubte
Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe der Inhalte dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this e-mail including the attachments. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.