santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Stern <adrian.st...@screenfood.com>
Subject headers to include for example code
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 12:37:28 GMT
Hello

I've just subscribet and i don't know if this message reaches anyone.

I am trying to get the "A simple validation example" to work at: http://santuario.apache.org/cprogramming.html
But i just cannot figure out which headers to include and where they are. How do C++ programmers
figure out this stuff anyway?

Im on Archlinux and I've installed the Package from AUR providing version 1.7.0.
Also I'am using qtcreator and I'm sure I will have to add the libs with LIBS += eventually.

Could you provide me with a complete example and/or point me to the appropriate documentation?

Many Thanks,

Freundliche Grüsse / Best Regards / Meilleures salutations
Adrian Stern
Diese E-Mail und ihre Anhänge enthalten vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail inklusive Anhänge. Das unerlaubte
Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe der Inhalte dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this e-mail including the attachments. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.