santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Hariprasath <hariprasath.mohanku...@gmail.com>
Subject XPATH Transform
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:01:40 GMT
Hi,
              Im trying to add XPATH transform in my digital signature and
couldn't make it work using the addTransform() method in the transform class.
The error im getting is posted below.

Original Exception was
org.apache.xml.security.transforms.TransformationException: Cannot find ds:XPath
in Transform
	at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.getContentsAfterTransformation(Refer
ence.java:447)
	at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.dereferenceURIandPerformTransforms(R
eference.java:600)
	... 5 more
Caused by: org.apache.xml.security.transforms.TransformationException: Cannot
find ds:XPath in Transform
	at
org.apache.xml.security.transforms.implementations.TransformXPath.enginePerformT
ransform(TransformXPath.java:93)
	at
org.apache.xml.security.transforms.Transform.performTransform(Transform.java:304
)
	at
org.apache.xml.security.transforms.Transforms.performTransforms(Transforms.java:
277)
	at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.getContentsAfterTransformation(Refer
ence.java:431)
	... 6 more

Can you please let me know how can i add a XPATH tranform to address a part of
the document that is signed?

Thanks
Hariprasath