santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Pushpalanka Jayawardhana <pushpalankaj...@gmail.com>
Subject validating the key to be trusted
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:33:06 GMT
Hi devs,

I am trying to validate the signed key and certificates to be trusted.For
trusted parties, their public keys are imported to the trusted keystore.
Now I want to check whether the sent key is present in the trusted store.
Can someone point me to a relevant resource to look at. I could see that 'The
KeyStoreResolver is able to retrieve Certificates from a JAVA KeyStore
object. This KeyStoreResolver is constructed from an open JAVA KeyStore.'
in FAQ. But no example were found.

Found this which has done this in raw
Java<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4487445/how-to-check-whether-a-certificate-is-present-in-a-keystore>.
Wonder whether Santuario has made this easier.

--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana