santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating a Transform Object in xlmsec 1.4.5
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:04:14 GMT
The latter constructor is available in the 1.4.5 release:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/santuario/xml-security-java/tags/1.4.5/src/org/apache/xml/security/transforms/Transform.java?view=markup

public Transform(Document doc, String algorithmURI, NodeList contextNodes)

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder