santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bishop <bisho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken Test Cases from 1.4.4 to 1.5.2? Related to ID?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:22:59 GMT
OK, that makes sense.  I've spent some time today reviewing my code and my
test cases and have successfully managed to update everything to work the
way I intended it to.  I will have to reinforce the code to verify the
warnings you've outlined.

I have one more extremely minor question.  How does pretty-printing affect
a signature?  If I sign something, then run it through a pretty printer,
will that break the signature?  I haven't done it before because I didn't
want to introduce any unnecessary issues into my signing code, but when my
application saves data, I'd like to format it first.

Michael Bishop