santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Bortolato Michele <michele.bortol...@infocert.it>
Subject Creating a Transform Object in xlmsec 1.4.5
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:17:36 GMT
Hello,

I Have to backport a library from xmlsec 1.5.1 to 1.4.5, in particular i found that Transform
class has totally changed,
originally my library (that use xmlsec 1.5.1)  has this costructors:

new Transform(doc, this.c14n.getUri()); <Document, String>
new Transform(doc, this.c14n.getUri(), DOMHelper.nodeList(c14nParams)); <Document, String,
Nodelist>

These constructors are not present in xmlsec 1.4.5, i want to know if i can redefine these
constructors to make my library work with apache santuario 1.4.5, i see that on later version
it has a TransformSpi field thai in the 1.4.5 vesion isn't present, could you help me?

Thanks,

M.