santuario-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Pushpalanka Jayawardhana <pushpalankaj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Signing multiple files(images, sounds, HTML files, and CSS files)
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 15:57:30 GMT
Hi Colm,

Thanks a lot for the explanation.
I am using
TRANSFORM_C14N11_OMIT_COMMENTS - "http://www.w3.org/2006/12/xml-c14n11"
algorithm.
 With you guidance I tried to read more on canonicalization transform for
non XML files, but failed to find any useful resource. Any comments will be
so helpful.


On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org>wrote:

>
> The problem is that you are trying to apply an XML canonicalization
> transform to data that is not XML. What algorithm(s) is/are in your
> transform list?
>
> Colm.
>
>
> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Pushpalanka Jayawardhana <
> pushpalankajaya@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I get the same error as of previous mail for mp3 files and when I give
>> the URL of an image file following error occurs.
>>
>> Exception in thread "main"
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.ReferenceNotInitializedException: Invalid
>> byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
>> Original Exception was
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.ReferenceNotInitializedException: Invalid
>> byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
>> Original Exception was
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: Invalid byte 1 of
>> 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
>> Original Exception was
>> org.apache.xml.security.transforms.TransformationException: Invalid byte 1
>> of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
>> Original Exception was
>> org.apache.xml.security.c14n.CanonicalizationException: Invalid byte 1 of
>> 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
>> Original Exception was
>> org.apache.xerces.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException: Invalid byte 1 of
>> 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
>> at
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.calculateDigest(Reference.java:710)
>>  at
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.generateDigestValue(Reference.java:396)
>>  at
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.Manifest.generateDigestValues(Manifest.java:206)
>> at
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.sign(XMLSignature.java:595)
>>
>> Hope these details will be useful.
>>
>> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Pushpalanka Jayawardhana <
>> pushpalankajaya@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I want to generate a detached signature for several files of the above
>>> types. Going through archives I tried following.
>>>
>>> *sig.addDocument("/home/pushpalanka/Wookie/trunk/README",transforms,
>>> Constants.ALGO_ID_DIGEST_SHA1 );*
>>> *
>>> *
>>> But it gives the error,
>>> [Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.
>>> Exception in thread "main"
>>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.ReferenceNotInitializedException: Content
>>> is not allowed in prolog.
>>> Original Exception was
>>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.ReferenceNotInitializedException: Content
>>> is not allowed in prolog.
>>> Original Exception was
>>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: Content is not
>>> allowed in prolog.
>>> Original Exception was
>>> org.apache.xml.security.transforms.TransformationException: Content is not
>>> allowed in prolog.
>>> Original Exception was
>>> org.apache.xml.security.c14n.CanonicalizationException: Content is not
>>> allowed in prolog.
>>> Original Exception was org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not
>>> allowed in prolog.
>>> at
>>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.calculateDigest(Reference.java:710)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.Reference.generateDigestValue(Reference.java:396)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.Manifest.generateDigestValues(Manifest.java:206)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.sign(XMLSignature.java:595)
>>>
>>> I am grateful for any guidance on the correct way to do this.
>>> --
>>> Pushpalanka Jayawardhana | http://pushpalankajaya.blogspot.com
>>>
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/Pushpalanka | Slideshare:
>>> http://www.slideshare.net/Pushpalanka
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Pushpalanka Jayawardhana | Undergraduate | Computer Science and
>> Engineering
>> University of Moratuwa
>>
>> +94779716248 | http://pushpalankajaya.blogspot.com
>>
>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/Pushpalanka | Slideshare:
>> http://www.slideshare.net/Pushpalanka
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Colm O hEigeartaigh
>
> Talend Community Coder
> http://coders.talend.com
>
>


-- 
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana |

Mime
View raw message