santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XML Security for Java 2.0
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:40:18 GMT
At this point, Santuario (Java) does not implement the XML DSig v2.0 spec.
Of course, it'd be cool to support the new features, but we need someone
willing to do the work ;-) I have no immediate plans to work on it, maybe
after the streaming stuff gets done.

Colm.

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Pellerin, Clement <Clement_Pellerin@ibi.com

--