santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Renato Tegon Forti" <re...@acm.org>
Subject RES: C++ Santuario crash on load() with wrong X.509. Help to fix!
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:56:24 GMT
Ok, thanks a lot! I will check! I let you know...

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Cantor, Scott [mailto:cantor.2@osu.edu]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 27 de junho de 2012 15:31
Para: dev@santuario.apache.org
Assunto: Re: C++ Santuario crash on load() with wrong X.509. Help to fix!

FWIW, in my test bed, that X.509 content throws an XSECCryptoException
indicating the DER translation failed inside OpenSSL, which is what I'd
expect.

I don't know why your code wouldn't be catching that, but if it's doing
something different, the bug is either fixed already, or was only in older
OpenSSL versions (I'm testing against the latest).

You should trace into the OpenSSLCryptoX509.cpp routine that's loading the
cert and see where the crash happens.

-- Scott