santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <e...@tibco.com>
Subject Santuario port using GenXDM - how to do secure parsing with StAX API?
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 13:48:33 GMT
I apologize in advance if this seems somewhat off topic, but this
problem came up in the context of porting 1.5.0 of Santuario to use
GenXDM (a project I've had underway for some time over at
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/santuario-genxdm/)

Specifically, when using Santuario in conjunction with trees not based
on DOM, we're currently creating those trees using the StAX API, rather
than SAX.

Unfortunately StAX, and the implementations for which I've looked at
docs, doesn't seem to support the XMLConstants.FEATURE_SECURE_PROCESSING.

Is it possible to configure StAX to have equivalent functionality, and
I've just overlooked it?

Any help you might have is most welcome.

-Eric.