santuario-dev mailing list archives

From "Cantor, Scott" <canto...@osu.edu>
Subject Re: Implementations needed for W3C XML Signature 1.1 interop
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 21:24:37 GMT
On 4/25/12 11:31 AM, "Sean Mullan" <sean.mullan@oracle.com> wrote:

>Please see the interop report for more details [2], but specifically
>there is a
>need for implementations that support the new X509Data/KeyInfo types,
>such as
>OCSPResponse, X509Digest, DEREncodedKeyValue, and KeyInfoReference.

The C++ version of the library supports X509Digest and DEREncodedKeyValue.
I believe KeyInfoReference was finally agreed to after I did the last
version, or I would have supported it in that release.

My SAML library does support KeyInfoReference already.

I'm not sure how any of this can be demonstrated from an interop point of
view, since there really are no processing rules in the spec around
KeyInfo. I don't relish spending time on this, but if the features are at
risk, I can try and find time to do *something* if I understand what that
something is.

-- Scott