santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Pushpalanka Jayawardhana <pushpalankaj...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating a detached RSA_SHA256 signature
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 18:37:36 GMT
Hi,

I have a requirement to generate a detached RSA signature using the
RSAwithSHA256 signature identifier:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmldsig-more#rsa-sha256<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4051.txt>

over several files (HTML,CSS, JavaScript  etc.) Trying out the samples I
could generate an enveloping signature using DSA. But when I change the
SignatureMethodURI to "XMLSignature.ALGO_ID_SIGNATURE_RSA_SHA256" I got the
following error.

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: No installed
provider supports this key: sun.security.provider.DSAPrivateKey
Original Exception was java.security.InvalidKeyException: No installed
provider supports this key: sun.security.provider.DSAPrivateKey
at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.implementations.SignatureBaseRSA.engineInitSign(SignatureBaseRSA.java:167)
 at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.SignatureAlgorithm.initSign(SignatureAlgorithm.java:238)
 at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.sign(XMLSignature.java:591)
at
org.apache.xml.security.widgets.CreateSignature1.main(CreateSignature.java:161)

I am totally new to Santuario and so thankful to anyone who can give me
some hints on where should I look to correct this. Also any resource on
making detached signatures with Santuario is highly valued.

Thank you and Best Regards,
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana | Undergraduate | Computer Science and Engineering
University of Moratuwa

+94779716248 | http://pushpalankajaya.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Pushpalanka | Slideshare:
http://www.slideshare.net/Pushpalanka