santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Mullan <sean.mul...@oracle.com>
Subject Implementations needed for W3C XML Signature 1.1 interop
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:31:10 GMT
Hi,

The W3C XML Security working group is working to complete interop testing on XML
Signature 1.1 [1], but there are some optional features that still need to be
tested and they are looking for implementations that can participate.

I'm sending this email to see if anyone could help with implementing some
optional features of the XML Signature 1.1 specification [1] that could then be
contributed to the Santuario implementation, to help complete their interop
testing [2]. This would be a good opportunity for those that wish to participate
in Santuario and help contribute code.

Please see the interop report for more details [2], but specifically there is a
need for implementations that support the new X509Data/KeyInfo types, such as
OCSPResponse, X509Digest, DEREncodedKeyValue, and KeyInfoReference.

I have copied the chair of the XML Security Working Group, Frederick Hirsch, who
can help provide more details of this effort and answer any additional questions.

Thanks,
Sean

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core1-interop/Overview.src.html