santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Chad La Joie <laj...@itumi.biz>
Subject Re: Source download - duplicated files
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:08:07 GMT
My understanding was that one set of files was for the example code to
use, the other set of files was for testing.  It's certainly not
unreasonable to believe that those two things would need to vary
independently.  If one controlled the mechanics of the data storage
mechanism one might implement this with a copy-on-write mechanism but
I don't know that any source control system exposes something like
that as a high-level operation.

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz