santuario-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue Endorsing Santuario
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:32:53 GMT
I've renamed the org.jcp package for the forthcoming 1.5 release:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANTUARIO-287

There is no longer any need to endorse anything, as it's a simple
matter of installing the JSR-105 provider that ships with Santuario
before the JDK XMLDSig provider, if you want to use the Santuario
implementation.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh